Monday, February 16, 2015

We're Still Here

I just realized that it has been a little over a week since my last post. Life has been so crazy that I haven't really given the blog a second thought. The weather, schedules and a few other things have crept in on our plate and made our lives a little crazy! 
Here are a few things that we've been up to over the last few days...
We found the cutest little "sticker by number" activity in the Target Dollar Spot. We spent an evening placing the sparkly stickers in their respected areas. Amelia LOVED this!
 It has been so cold but we've been trying to get outside and to be active (thanks to our Fitbit) so we braved the weather one day. Barrett was pretty adamant that he wanted to walk both the pups. He's growing into such a big boy!
I took 1/2 a sick day last week because I had to go to the doctor and I wanted to spend some time with the kiddos. We went to the museum so the kids could run around and release some energy. Amelia spent most of her time in the grocery store and on the stage acting out the part of the cow in "Old McDonald".
Barrett loved the water table, the slide and running around the room like a wild man with a wet shirt. He loves to be big enough to be involved in all the fun things!
We baked Valentine's Day cupcakes and the kids were part of the baking fun (and tasting). Both of the little ones enjoy helping out in the kitchen...who can blame them?
We attended church and went to dinner at Red Robin (Amelia's new favorite restaurant).
Every night has been filled with a warm bath, bubbles and an occasional tootsie pop.
We even had a few mornings where Amelia got to enjoy breakfast in bed (5:30am) while Barrett slept and I got ready for work. Talked about a spoiled little one.
Makeup sessions are becoming all the rage in our house. Amelia can't hardly go to the store, to the library or to church without requesting her makeup. Lipstick and eye shadow are her go-to items!
I'll try to do a better job of blogging our life. I know that I'll kick myself later on down the road if I don't have these fun, crazy times documented.

2 comments:

DONELLA FLORENCE said...

The matter is just awesome and very informative for the title and thanks for sharing this site...

Kaplan Lecture Notes Usmle Step 2ck 2014 US Printed

Jessica Brown said...

Awesome news! Thanks for all your hard work!

Thesis Writing Service