Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Child Dedication

 Mother's Day was a special day for our family. Not only did I get to celebrate with the two little loves that made me a mom but we were able to dedicate our children in church.
Child dedication is a special time for parents to promise to raise their children in church, to be a Godly example for them and to ask the church for support and prayers during the next years while we are raising them (at the most vulnerable time).
Here are some pictures that were taken...so thankful to have these pictures!
 Looking back on this morning, I can't help but to feel thankful for my family. I love these two little children that God has blessed me with AND I love the man that God gave me! We have our work cut out ahead of us but we're determined and focused on making our actions count.

No comments: