Monday, August 17, 2015

First Day Of Preschool

Today, August 17, 2015, was Amelia's first day of preschool in the new school year. She started preschool this summer but that was just to get her used to the school.
This morning she was so excited to be in the "penguin" room with Ms. Brenda, Ms. Sandy and Ms. Kelly.
We had to take a picture on the front porch to document her first day of school. She was so excited and proud to be going to school and moving up to a bigger classroom with more of an educational focus.
On the drive to school, I asked her a few of her favorite things.
Favorite Food: Macaroni and Cheese
Favorite Animal: Zebra
Favorite Color: Pink and Purple
Favorite Princess: Cinderella
What do you want to be when you get older: A Mermaid 
I got to wave at my sweet little girl on my drive out of the parking lot. You can see her sweet little face on the small side, right side of the window. She was all smiles when we drove off!
She was so excited with a little bit of nervousness but she rocked out her first day at preschool. My little girl is growing into a beautiful little lady and I love watching her grow, learn and step out of her comfort zone.

No comments: