Tuesday, December 15, 2015

iPhone Dump

Here are a few things that we've been up to--in between all the fun Christmas activities! 
Amelia is my little helper, whether it be in the kitchen, with the laundry or cleaning the house, she is always the first to help. She made chocolate dipped pretzel sticks for her teachers...they turned out adorable and yummy!
Selfies in the car before getting out to run errands. This girl doesn't lack in personality!
Jason comes home and is in full play mode until it's bed time. I was able to sneak a picture of these two playing in the dollhouse. I couldn't ask for a better daddy for my kids (or husband for myself)...he's seriously the best!
The weather has been so nice so we took a trip to the farm one day. There were baby pigs, which are a big hit, and we had to show them a little love. I love the farm and how my kids enjoy seeing the animals.
My mom had a birthday this month and we had a party for her. I think we did a pretty good job of keeping it a secret from her until the party got closer. The kids loved decorating, wrapping presents and helping celebrate her.
Barrett is doing great with the potty training. He isn't the best at telling us when he needs to go but he will go when we ask him. We've taken trips and he's been dry and peed on a big potty, which is different than his little potty that he uses. So proud of our big boy!!

1 comment:

Kim Wise said...

I've loved following your blog (you make me reconsider starting one!) and absolutely love all of the fun things you do! We miss you here in Graystone!