Sunday, May 8, 2016

Cinco de Mayo and Call Schedules

This past week was filled with a lot of fun things.
We started out the week with school and gymnastics (normal routine things) and then we finished out the week with furniture shopping, glitter high tops, and a Cinco de Mayo party with friends.
We headed to look at furniture--we're getting ready to move and we'll need some new things. So many things lead to feeling very overwhelmed but we did see a few things that we really liked!
We left the furniture store and headed to a consignment shop. Barrett needed a pair of rain boots and I couldn't look for him without peeking for Amelia. It was a successful trip. I found rain boots AND glitter high top shoes. Both of my kids have a new favorite pair of shoes!
We had a Cinco de Mayo party on Thursday at a friend's house. Jason was on call but I knew it would be a fun night out so we headed to a party filled with yummy Mexican treats. I didn't take many pictures but I did get a few group pictures. We had a great time and ate way too many churros.
Since Jason was on call, the kids got to sleep with me. It's sortof a tradition (not a smart one) and the kids enjoy Mom and Dad's bed!
We've been packing a couple of boxes each day and the house is really starting to look bare. We have 27 days until we make the drive/move to Missouri!

No comments: