Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Things That Make Me Happy

I have so much to be thankful for, so many things that make me smile and so many things that I don't deserve. I thought I would put a few things down...in no particular order. HA!
Giant Eagle is the local grocery store. For every $50 you spend, you get 10 cents off of gas. We let our points build up and I was able to get gas for 33 cents. SCORE!
I had to take our car into the dealership to get it looked at before we make the big drive to Missouri. Barrett fell asleep in the car and stayed asleep during our appointment. I love watching my babies sleep...look how sweet!
My family is my favorite thing. I was sent this picture on Mother's Day and I couldn't help but smile at my sweet little ones.
I love watching Barrett run and skip down the hallway to pick Amelia up from school. He misses her so much when she is gone and it's so sweet to see him get excited.
I've really been pushing myself outside of my comfort zone recently with my workouts. I signed up to take some intense cardio kickboxing classes through a studio by our house and I can't help but smile when I look at these gloves, my beat up knuckles and when I think about how much I struggled to punch and kick the bag.
Another sleepy face picture of my little girl. Her features are changing so much and I want to remember her sweet little pout and long lashes next to me for as long as I can.
Jason and Barrett are really developing a fun relationship. Barrett used to be all about the women in his life (Nannie and Mommy) but now, his daddy can trump all of us. I love watching them together.
This picture seriously makes me smile and even laugh out loud. Barrett's face is classic. He is constantly making that face and I'm glad we were able to catch it on camera. The fact that Amelia is wearing one of her favorite dresses AGAIN, that the picture is at our favorite farm and that they adore their friend, makes me smile.
We have so much to be thankful for, to smile about and to enjoy. I'm so glad that I have pictures that showcase a few of these things!

No comments: