Monday, September 5, 2016

Birthday Party Preparation

Barrett's 3rd birthday is coming up in a couple of weeks so he helped me get some things ready for the birthday party.
I found some free printables online for PJ Masks and knew that we could use them. They are suppose to be used for water bottles but we are going to use them as thank you cards.
Barrett loves to help with his birthday stuff so when I asked him to cut them out and write his name, he was all about it.
One more thing marked off our to-do list and I think they look adorable and will be a great addition to the favor bags.
Also, the capes and the masks that I ordered for the party are a HUGE hit. They love to put them on and play PJ Masks each day.
We have a few more things to do and it will be Party time!! I can't believe my little man is so close to turning three!

No comments: