Monday, September 12, 2016

Weekend Recap

This weekend involved a lot of hot pink, a lot of sun and a lot of smiles!
Amelia had two soccer games, soccer pictures and I'm pretty sure she loved every moment of it.
She scored 3 goals in her first game (on Saturday) and 2 goals in her second game (on Sunday). She's actually really good--maybe I'm a little bias :)
She was really shy in the beginning and she's getting more aggressive and showing a little more intensity when she plays...love to watch her confidence grow!
By the way...I have a bright yellow pom pom (that she requested I use when cheering for her) and I'm so loud and obnoxious. I love to cheer on the pink team, especially #6. I. CAN'T. HELP. IT.
After the game on Saturday, we headed to one of our favorite places, the farm.
We spent Sunday by the pool, once soccer was over. It was grandparents day and we celebrated with some BBQ, the family and the pool. The pool was the best way to end the weekend...Missouri doesn't realize that it's almost fall. It's hanging on to summer with a death grip.

No comments: