Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Your Tuesday Randomness

Do you remember when I said all of our first set of chickens disappeared? and then we got more? Well...we've had them for about two weeks and they are already laying eggs. Amelia went down and came back with SIX eggs. That's definitely a record for our little chickens!
Play dates at the park are one of our favorite things to do. We met some friends at one of our favorite parks--we ended up staying about an hour before we waved the white flag and decided to head somewhere with a/c.
Amelia is obsessed with her purple and pink skirts. She came out of her room the other day with a perfect solution. She actually said "Mom, I found a cute outfit I can wear when it gets cold." How did I know that it would involve her all-time favorite skirt? I love that this girl is so confident with her outfit choices but some mornings, in the Conway house, are so rough!
Barrett is still struggling with the drop off at school but the rest of the day, he does really well. I got this picture from his teacher and had to laugh. Keep practicing on your name, little man. You'll get it one day!!
We have soccer games all this week so our evenings will be filled with more pink jerseys and yellow pom poms and I wouldn't want it any other way!!

No comments: