Friday, October 28, 2016

What We've Been Up To

We've been pretty busy the past week and our schedule looks pretty crazy through the middle of November. Hence, the reason for another bullet point post. I've been taking a few pictures, here and there, but I haven't been doing a very good job of documenting for the blog. So sorry!
Here are a few things that we've been up to:
**Barrett napped with Bazzle the other day. He still needs and enjoys his naptime but some days he fights so hard. Today was one of those "fighting nap" days. He eventually gave in...love these two boys!
**There is a street nearby that has some over-the-top Halloween decorations. The kids were a little unsure but they enjoyed driving down the street, especially because we were in a car with the doors locked HA!
**At the gym they are having a pumpkin contest. They were all so creative--I love passing by them when I go to my different classes. Which one would you vote for?
**The boys decided to enjoy some cuddle time while the kids were at school and I was working.
**Barrett got to go trick-or-treating with his school this week. They went to a nursing home and I heard it was such a great time! He dressed up as Catboy, a PJ Masks character, and I loved getting pictures of his experience.
**Gymnastics just started a new session. Originally both the kids were in class and then Barrett decided he didn't want to go to class, so just Amelia went, and now they are both back in class. I love watching their personalities shine when they are in class--they are both pretty amazing little gymnasts!
**Jason is on call this weekend and we are going on a Halloween camping adventure. We've been counting down the days and now it's finally here. So excited!!

No comments: