Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Recap

Right now, we are in the middle of January, and we are anticipating the next couple of months because we have some fun trips planned and because we are ready for spring. I went and looked at material to make a bench seat and I'm leaning towards one of these. Bright, colorful and able to hide stains easily :)
My sister, Ange, had foot surgery this last week so we've been taking over some warm meals and the kids wanted to make her a cookie cake. They decorated it themselves...if you look closely you can see Amelia's name on the bottom. She was pretty proud of her sweet creation.
Barrett started gymnastics a few weeks ago and last week he had to join in a bigger class because his teacher was running a little bit late. He was hesitant but he did it and I was so proud!!
We've been supporting our Indians as much as possible. Last week we went to a big rival game and the kids went down at halftime to dance. I was shocked when they went down there but my jaw hit the floor when they started dancing. My kids did not act shy...they acted so big and proud!
Googly Eyes is one of our favorite games right now. If you don't have it and you have little ones, get it! It's so much fun!
Selfies by the gymnastics bar are a must. I love how she makes the duck lips--not sure where she learned that.
Barrett loves Cooper and Cooper is so patient with Barrett. The other morning they were waking up slowly in the window seat. I had to get a picture of my two sweeties.
Our chickens are still laying eggs. We didn't know if they would continue through the winter but we've been taking them warm water everyday and they haven't slowed down a bit. We're getting about 3-4 chicken eggs a day and about 4-5 duck eggs each week.
Last week, Jason went down to close the coop and we had a opossum in our coop. Jason had to dispose of it so we had some crazy entertainment with our friends. Never thought that would be a highlight of a Saturday night. HA!

No comments: