Thursday, February 2, 2017

Sew Cool

So...
Both kids were healthy enough for school this week!  Yay!!
Until Wednesday afternoon, I got a call that Amelia was complaining of her ear hurting. I went to pick her up and then took her straight to the doctor.
She had an ear infection and needed some drops, as well as another round of antibiotics. UGH.
This winter has been rough on our little ones.

I took her to Barnes and Noble to get her something (a puzzle, a book or something from the clearance section) because I had a gift card.
She picked out a sewing machine called "sew cool" that sews without using thread. It was on the clearance section for cheap so we got it!
My mom happened to be off so she came over to give her a sewing lesson. Amelia was so excited to learn how to pin her material and sew it. She used every piece of material, every button and every bit of stuffing.
I love that she is so into it and I really love that she's making some great memories with my mom. I can't wait to see all the things that she makes!


No comments: