Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Barrett's End Of The Year Program

Yesterday Barrett had his 'end of the year' program at school. The week is a fun dress up week and it was sunglasses and crazy hat day, which is why all the kiddos have a few extra accessories.
Jason had to work so I had to be sure to get some good videos and pictures of our sweet boy. Barrett loved seeing me on the front row--he was all smiles!

They sang the 'ABC' song, '1,2 Buckle my Shoe" and "Joy, joy, joy, joy, Down in my Heart" 
He sang so loud and did the hand motions like a pro!

When he finished, we got to have a few snacks and he passed out Mothers/Fathers day presents. He was so proud of his homemade presents....homemade are my all-time favorite presents!!
We even managed to get a picture with him and his teachers---we absolutely LOVE them!  They are the perfect team for his class and I'm so thankful for them and the love they give my boy!

I'm so thankful that I got to see his performance--he has grown up and learned so much this year!

No comments: