Sunday, May 21, 2017

Grant's Farm

I haven't visited Grant's Farm since I was a little girl so when the weather turned nice, I took the kiddos to the farm.
It has changed so much and we had such an amazing day!
Our first stop was the baby goat feeding. The kids were so excited but once we walked in to the hungry goats, they were a little panicked.
I eventually held their second bottle and things went a lot better.
We usually let the kids get their face painted but this day, the kids got airbrushed tattoos. Barrett got a red t-rex dinosaur and Amelia got a colorful peacock.
Here are a few more pictures of our day. We had so much fun!
We had to go and feed the goats one more time before we left...definitely a favorite for my little ones!
We told Jason that we'll have to go again when he's off work and the weather is nice.
Grant's Farm is such a clean, shaded and FREE event that we'll definitely be visiting again!

No comments: