Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Just Another Tuesday

Since the kiddos are out of school AND I'm still working, I've had to get creative on managing our time together.
Here is what our Tuesday looked like: 
They both woke up around 5:30am so I didn't get to log on early today. I typically will wake up before them to do my emails before they wake up. Today...that didn't happen.
They played outside most of the morning so I was able to sit in the garage and watch them and do my work. Multi-tasking at it's best!
My database through work was hacked so it was down most of the morning so I just had my emails to juggle.
Around 9:00am, we headed to the pool. I took the kids over to my sister's pool (thank goodness they live right across town) and let them swim for a few hours. The kids are getting so good at swimming, gaining their confidence and pushing themselves to see how far they can go. Barrett is working on swimming without his Puddle Jumper.
I made them some lunch and then we headed home. Both of them were exhausted so I knew I would get a few hours of uninterrupted work completed because they were going to nap.
They rested for a few hours (no naps today..boo!)
Amelia requested a picnic and the park for dinner. This week is a super special week (I'll share more later) so we ended up taking dinner to the park. It was such a beautiful afternoon!
Selfie game needs a little work...
We ended at the park ready for a bath and ready for bed. Love these kiddos and all the energy that they bring to my life.

No comments: