Monday, May 29, 2017

Memorial Day Weekend

Memorial Day weekend brought in some crazy weather for Missouri--Amelia and Cooper cuddled while we watched the news. We ended up in the basement for a little bit but it blew through pretty quickly so we ended up sleeping in our beds.
Sunday, after church, Elizabeth (my sister) and her family came down. We grilled out and just spent the day hanging out. I thought I took pictures of our afternoon, but I was wrong. The only picture I got was the one that Elizabeth took--mom fail!
Monday was spent at the pool. We were all off so the family was all together and it was such a nice day. We grilled out and swam until we were tan and tired. HA!
Barrett has been getting really confident and strong in his swimming. He's able to do front and back rolls and he can jump off the side and swim to the ladder. So proud of my little fish!

With all the grilling out and family time, I found myself thankful for our time together. Without the service and sacrifice of our military, our country wouldn't be what it is today.

No comments: