Tuesday, June 6, 2017

You Will Be Missed Cooper Conway

I seriously cannot believe that I'm writing this post. My heart is heavy, it's hurting and I'm struggling.
Cooper has always been an inside/outside cat. He was the most adventurous little man and he was perfect for our crazy family.

We had our sweet boy taken away from us on Monday afternoon. We got home after Amelia's cheer practice and Cooper had gotten hit by a car-right in front of our driveway. We were devastated and I'm so thankful that Jason was with us because he took care of Cooper while we were crying in the house.

Our hearts are so sad--he was only with us for a short time (7 months) but we loved him still the same.
Amelia made a cross to put on his grave and we will plant a few flowers on the top once the dirt settles down a bit.

Cooper Pooper.... you are missed!

No comments: